What is T-Mobile Insurance?T-Mobile Insurance is a mobile phone Insurance program in which risk management associated with cell phones like loss, theft, accidental damage, mechanical or electrical breakdown are transfers to the cost of potential loss to asurion through t-mobile in exchange for monetary compensation known as the premium.
This is due to the fact that T-Mobile’s employees are not fully-licensed insurance agents. Premium Handset Protection may duplicate other insurance coverages, such as renter’s insurance or homeowner’s that you may have.
T-Mobile insurance coverageT-Mobile insurance coverage would be primary to any such other coverage.
It is noted T-Mobile and its employees are not qualified or authorized to evaluate the adequacy of the purchaser’s existing insurance coverages. Subscribers can check with their licensed agents for a personal insurance assessment.
- Although T-Mobile receives compensation of any premium for you cell phone insurance.
- Embarking on t mobile phone insurance you are eligible for a maximum of 2 approved claims within a 12-month period for accidental damage, loss or theft. A per occurrence limit of $1,500 applies to each covered loss. There is no limit for approved claims for mechanical and electrical breakdown.
T-Mobile Insurance ClaimDo you pay for T-Mobile Insurance Program? Here are the information you need to keep and make it available when filing a claim
You will need the following information:
- Make/model of the damaged, lost or stolen equipment
- Date the device was lost, stolen or damaged
- Credit card number or bank account number paying for the deductible
- Shipping address for replacement